Student Council: Happy Teacher’s Day!

On behalf of the EAST Community, the Student Council has sent words of appreciation to their Teachers @ EAST:

To all the Teachers at EAST,

Knowing that each one of you is following God’s calling for your lives, I want to express my deepest gratitude as a student. I’ve witnessed your tireless efforts to provide us with the best possible learning experience, going the extra mile to support those who need extra help. Your commitment to not only teaching your subjects but also nurturing our relationship with God is truly inspiring. May God continue to sustain and to give you strength and joy, so that you cannot help but praise him for his goodness. –Sebastian, Secretary (Student Council)

Dear Teachers at East,

Thank you so much for always teaching us with love, encouragement, patience, and wisdom. We feel incredibly blessed and grateful for all you do. During challenging times, your encouragement and grace have meant so much to us, refreshing our spirits and minds and helping us to keep going. Your life examples inspire us to live Christlike lives. Thank you for everything you have done for us. We will keep on praying for you and believe that God will bless you, your family, and your ministry abundantly. – Jane, Treasurer (Student Council)

Dear Teachers,

I want to take a moment to celebrate Teacher’s Day and express my deep appreciation for your hospitality and companionship. There were times when you stood beside us, offering support, and other times when you disciplined us, helping us grow. Because of this, we have been able to change and prepare ourselves to teach others. Looking back, I see how much I have changed in my life because of my teachers. Your guidance has illuminated a path for my life and future ministry, and for that, I am deeply grateful. As we celebrate Teacher’s Day, I want to thank you for your inspiring teachings and wish you a journey filled with God’s grace and mercy. God bless you. – Timothy Jung, Fellowship Coordinator (Student Council)

Dear Teachers,

I want to express my deep appreciation for your teachings and the love you have shown us. Sometimes, when I receive a lower score, I feel a bit discouraged. However, after reading your feedback on my assignments, I recognize the areas where I can improve. Thank you for helping me grow in God’s Word and in my life transformation. I would also like to extend my gratitude to my MG leaders. Thank you for mentoring me both in school and beyond. Recently, I learned how to prepare for MG weekend from my MG leaders, including how to express appreciation to our hosts and how to plan the ministry in detail. I’m grateful to God for bringing me to EAST and for the opportunity to be equipped.- Elijah, Prayer Coordinator(Student Council)

Dear Teachers, I am honestly grateful that I am doing my studies at EAST because of the love and care that I have received from you. Not once was I made to feel like your sole concern was my academic progress. Rather, I have been encouraged and stretched to discover what I need, and use what I have, in order to live in pursuit of God and His ways. Thank you for always considering and remembering the different needs and goals of each individual student. It amazes me how much you care and pray for us beyond the classroom walls. I have never felt like “just another student on the namelist” enrolled at school because you are genuinely interested in us. Thank you so much for loving and investing in us, truly desiring to see us become better equipped to serve our Lord wholeheartedly. Your lives, stories, and actions have really inspired me to be faithful with the life I have! – Xin Xian, Vice President (Student Council)

To my amazing Teachers,

You’re not just teachers—you’re life coaches, parents, and family rolled into one. You teach with passion, showing us that learning never stops, even for you. You love us fiercely, encourage us through every challenge, and yes, sometimes, you discipline us—always with God’s love at the core.

I read a quote that said, “Dear teachers, I may forget what you have said, but I will never forget how you made me feel.” And it’s so true. You’ve made us feel seen, valued, and at home. You are like walking Bibles—living examples of everything you teach, and your lives are the lessons we cherish most.

If anyone asks, “Why EAST?” I’d say it’s because of the teachers. You’ve created a space where we can grow, stumble, get up, and grow some more… and somehow, through it all, we get to call you “friends.”

Thank you for being our mentors, guides, and even our friends. You’ve not only made learning meaningful, but you’ve also made it a joy. Who knew class could feel like home?

With gratitude and a heart full of appreciation,- Henry Aung, President (Student Council)

Filed under Event, Greetings · Tagged with ,